Applications open on the 13th of February!
Formula Electric Belgium is looking for motivated students that want to create the next car to challenge teams around the world in the biggest engineering competition in the world: Formula Student.
When can I join
There are three different ways to join Formula Electric Belgium. As a part-timer, as part of a postgraduate and in the R&D team as a master thesis student. There is always something you can do within our team.
How can I apply
As a part-timer, you combine your studies with the project. It is expected that work about 6-8 hours each week on your tasks within Formula Electric Belgium. Part-timers can come from all sort of educations as long as there is an interest in the project.
The biggest part of the team exists of postgraduate members, these are the core members that take on the biggest load of work and work full time on the project.
We also offer some master theses that can be completed within the team.
Meet us on your own campus or at the info-event on the following dates:
- 14-15/02: Campus visit Groep T
- 21-22/02: Campus visit Diepenbeek
- 28-29/03: Campus visit Heverlee
- 04/03: Campus Visit De Nayer
- 06-07/03: Campus visit Louvain-La-Neuve
- 20/03: Info event recruitment at Group T
- 20/02: Job fair Groep T
- 22/02: Job fair Diepenbeek (Engineer Plaza)
- 27/02: KU Leuven Jobfair
- 28/02: Job fair Campus Geel
- 05/03: Job fair Campus De Nayer (Technologie, ICT, Engineering en Management)
- 14/03: Job fair VTK
- 26/03: Job fair Technologiecampus Gent
- Subscribe to our recruitment newsletter to be kept up to date with recruitment deadlines, info moments, new positions that open up and many more.