As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-quality code in various programming languages. You will be able to write code for the both the car with driver and the driverless car. Allowing you to write different kinds of software that ranges from embedded software all the way to pathfinding software.
Strong coding skills in C and C++
Teamwork, communicative, eye for detail
Git, Linux, IDE of choice
What are the tasks:
As the ECU-responsible, you will be working primarily with C and C++, utilizing the DIGI ConnectCore 8X platform. Strong coding abilities, as well as the ability to write structured and wellorganized code is essential in this role, as your work will be integrated with existing systems and codebases.
You will be responsible for improving the performance of the driverless package. The primary focus of this role will be to improve the performance of our autonomous vehicle by rearchitecting the path planning algorithm to enable the car to drive more efficiently. As a key member of our team, your responsibilities include:
- Reworking the path planning algorithm to optimize the vehicle’s driving lines
- Implementing machine learning techniques to enhance the vehicle’s decisionmaking abilities
- Continuously monitoring and evaluating the vehicle’s performance, making adjustments as necessary
You will be responsible for optimizing the detection of the track for the driverless package of the car, by integrating a stereo camera in the algorithm and improving the filtering on the LiDar. At our company, we are embarking on an ambitious project to design and develop a hybrid electric race car that seamlessly integrates both autonomous and human-operated capabilities. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for optimizing the perception capabilities of the car, specifically with regards to detecting the race track. This will involve implementing advanced technology such as a stereo camera and enhancing LiDar filtering. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with our partners to integrate machine learning algorithms into the vehicle’s system.
- A field of expertise that is quite unique to this
- Gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies
and industry-leading organizations
- Being in contact and cooperating with the
largest companies in the industry
- A summer packed with international racing
Up for the challenge?
Submit your application to email@example.com. Your mail should contain the following:
- The department you would like to work in should be included in the subject
- A motivation letter (max 1 page)
- Your CV